4

I have been trying to find some songs that are sung in both English and Spanish, not too separate songs, but both languages in one, like Prince Royce's version of Stand by Me. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

4

Toni Braxton

Be careful you don't burn yourself, very hot!

Many of the well known hispanic singers have English and Spanish mixed in their songs. Gloria Estefan, Mark Anthony, Julio Iglesias Jr.

• Apr 24, 2011
2

I believe Santana has a few like that.

• Apr 24, 2011
1

Abba with chiquatita and a few others.

• Apr 24, 2011
1

"Don't Cry for me, Argentina/No llores por mí, Argentina" by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice, from the rock opera Evita.

alt text alt text

• Apr 24, 2011
1

The Sun King by the beatles has a few lines of spanish wink

• Apr 24, 2011
1

I just made a flashcard set last night with one. Soy un perdedor by Beck. That is the only Spanish line it it though.

• Apr 24, 2011
1

Well, there is always Freddy Fender. First he sings in English, then in Spanish. If you do a search you will find several songs that he sings on YouTube.

link text

0

link text

Abba link

• Apr 24, 2011
0

Lots of Pixies songs had Spanish in them.

• Apr 25, 2011
0

Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" has a bit of Spanish it smile.

• Apr 26, 2011
0

This group "son by four'" sings in both spanish and english.

link text

• Apr 26, 2011
0

There is a song by Alejandro Sanz and Alicia Keys called "Looking for Paradise" Here's the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIg7Bo_g-dA

It's a great song, you should check it out. Hope this helps grin

• Apr 26, 2011
0

Shakira sings in both spanish and english, some of her latest stuff isn't very close between languages but the first one that comes to mind is 'Suerte' or 'Whenever, Wherever', a lot of the lyrics in the verses are almost identical

There are others on a couple of her newest albums (eg. Loba, Sale El Sol) but the lyrics to that one are the closest I can think of

• Apr 28, 2011
0

The Clash "Should I Stay or Should I Go" has some Spanish lyrics in the background =)

• Apr 28, 2011
0

thespanilink text

There hundreds of great Spanish language remakes of English songs. Some of the best come from Argentina, a country with a thriving Rock en Espanol scene. Try Charly Garcia or M-Clan. Both have done some really cool covers in Spanish, and their original stuff is awesome as well.

• Oct 25, 2011