Indirect object pronouns and conjugation of verbs | SpanishDict Answers

I need to know what would be the best way to describe how the people feel about the diffrent aspects of technology and what indirect object pronoun and correct conjugation of the verbs in the following sentences.

1. Simón y Paula: interesar su grupo de conversación

2. tú: molestar los grupos de debate

3. usted: encantar las videocámaras

4. nosotros: fascinar los juegos interactivos

5. yo: importar la opinión de los usuarios

How can you possibly learn without at least attempting to do your own homework?

Make the attempt and we will check it for you.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You don't really expect us to do your homework for you, do you?

Give the exercise a try, post your answers here, and we'll help you correct it, if necessary.

All those verbs used in those sentences use a sentence order which is similar to "That disgusts me", "That interests me" or "That fascinates me" in English. In Spanish, the object pronoun (e.g. mí) is typically placed at the beginning of the sentence, instead of at the end, like in English, and the object of interest or repulsion (the subject of the sentence) is placed at the end of the sentence.

Now do your homework and we'll check it for you.

Please do not post duplicate threads. If you wish your question moved back up the list then just add a reply to it. If you wished to add your own attempts then you should have added them to this thread.

other thread