The title I'm using is: Let go and Let God. What could be a good Spanish translation for this? | SpanishDict Answers

The title I'm using is: Let go and Let God. What could be a good Spanish translation for this?

Bienvenida blessed!

A literal translation is : "Suéltalo y déjalo a Dios." Obviously it doesn't capture the simplicity & "catchiness" of the English version, which is almost always to be expected (since they're not the same language anyway).

Wait for others' suggestions.

Why not just go with something they DO say in Spanish like 'déjalo en manos de Dios'. cheese

As a Christian I am particularly aware of the meaning

Let go and Let God.

The heart of the meaning is: to let go of the reins of our life and allow God to take control

or more more simply: relax and let God take control

It might be easier for people to work from this point than try to translate word for word

I hope this helps grin

• I believe that your perspective actually lends weight to Maggie´s suggestion. - Gekkosan Apr 4, 2011 flag
  • Yes, Gekko she has the right idea /it;s on the right tracks :) - FELIZ77 Apr 4, 2011 flag