I think fuera has two meanings but both don't make sense to me in this sentence, "si un dia fuera asi la vida sera sola para nosotros", can someone translate this sentence for me to english?

•"fuera"is the imperfect-subjunctive form of ser-to be it means "were" •fuera/fuera de also is the word for out •'if one day it were like this/that then life will be just for us'

It have loooooots of meanings:
As hola3456 said it means:

It is the imperfect subjuntive for first and third person singular of the verb To be.
It is the imperfect subjuntive for first and third person singular of the verb To go.

Vete fuera de aquí - Get out of here.
Está fuera de la casa. - It is outside of the house.
Estar fuera de sí - To be oneself out of control.
Fuera de dudas. - Without a doubt.
¡Fuera ropa! - Inviting everybody to take off their clothes.
And hardly used as "Además"

By the way:
Si un día fuera así, la vida sera sola para nosotros.
This sentence is confuse I don't know if it means "if a day will be like this" or if it means "if I/he/she/it will be like this, some day".
I´m almost sure it means "if something will happen like this" but whitout knowing what was said before I can't know to what "something and this" refers to.

If you type it in the translation box above you can find out what you want to know..

The translator does not do a good here.

Have a look at the subjunctives for the verb "ser"

Update

If I were you I would look at the conjugations for Ser.

Si fuera tu me gustaría ver las conjugaciones de Ser.

Good old past subjunctive! "Outside" of that fuera means something else. It's late here I have to go to bed! Good night.

Whoops! I fell for one of those ancient postings that pop up now and then. Why? Why? Why?

• Yes, but I'm still learning from them when they pop up. - katydew Jun 3, 2013 flag