"Besos" means kisses, so what does "besos con carinitos" mean? | SpanishDict Answers

I message back and forth with a friend of mine that I am kind of seeing. We always end by saying either kisses or besos....but today he ended by saying besos con carinitos.....the only interpretation I can determine is kisses with love, but I would like to be more certain and not have to ask....any other interpretations I am forgetting?

Spelled besitos y cariñitos it means "little kisses and cuddling"

• The "-ito" ending is a diminutive that adds an endearing quality to the words. - pesta Mar 10, 2011 flag
  • Interesting. I like that interpretation, but I 'd like to know what made you choose "cuddling" over "caresses"? - Gekkosan Mar 10, 2011 flag

Besos con cariñitos is just a way of saying with affection the word is cariño with a diminutive added to it for extra friendliness.