“Tengo algo para ti. Éstas son las hojas de naranja agria. Mi abuela hacía té de las hojas y lo tomaba como medicina. Cuando yo era joven, por todas partes que nos mudamos, mi abuela traía sus árboles con ella.”

Would this work or do I need to change it?

“I have something for you. These are leaves from sour orange tree. My grandmother used to make tea from the leaves and take it as medicine. When I was young, everywhere we moved to, my grandmother would bring her trees with her.”

I have something for you. These are sour orange leaves. My grandmother used to make tea from the leaves and take it as medicine. When I was young, everywhere we moved my grandmother would bring her trees with her.

naranja = orange (fruit or color)

naranjo = orange tree or orange wood

The to is not necessary and it is poor grammar.

Great job!

I have something for you. These are leaves of the sour orange tree. My grandmother used to make tea from the leaves and take it as medicine. When I was young, everywhere we moved to, my grandmother would bring her trees with her.”

The only change (in my opinion) is the addition of " of the"

If the subject is about the ‘leaves from sour orange tree,’ should it be; ‘hojas de naranjo agrio’ or ‘hojas de naranja agria’?