Where do I go to find rhyming spanish words? | SpanishDict Answers

I am needing to rhyme some phrases in spanish for a slogan. But I definitely need some help finding words that rhyme. Does anyone know where I can go to type in a spanish word and it will bring up words that rhyme with it?

Or if you know words that rhyme with diente, risa, bella, bonita, leigh, or boca would be nice thanks!

mente, brisa, estrella, dinamita, ¿leigh?, is that a spanish word?, foca.

Also you can try this thing.

• Thanks! So if I wanted to say...If you want to look like a star...Come here for a beautiful smile would i say it like "Quiere se parece como una estrella...Ven aqui para una sonrisa bella??? - lorenaventur Feb 20, 2011 flag
  • I would say: Si quieres parecer como una estrella.. Ven aquí por una hermosa sonrisa. But that doesn't rhyme a lot. - Dakie Feb 20, 2011 flag
  • Oh okay thanks! Me and my friends are just playing a game. We are picking up random items in the house and trying to make fake slogans for them. Its kinds of fun and helpful. You should try it! - lorenaventur Feb 20, 2011 flag
  • I guess that would help to me English :) thanks for the advice. - Dakie Feb 20, 2011 flag