How do you say "Will you go out with me?" | SpanishDict Answers

how do you say will you go out with me in spanish?

• We have English learners here, so we ask that you use standard spelling, capitalization and punctuation. - Gocika Feb 2, 2011 flag
  • And welcome to SD! - Gocika Feb 2, 2011 flag

If you want to be more polite, say: 'Te gustaría salir conmigo' or 'Cómo te parece salir conmigo'. I would prefer the first one.

Irá afuera contigo en Español.

• :))) not good.... - Gocika Feb 2, 2011 flag
  • Not so good, Al. That means, "He/She will go outside with you." - enrique07 Feb 3, 2011 flag

Try the translation tool, it's good!

The Answer is (usted saldrá conmigo) and good luck with your date remember to always be respectful

• I would think that one would be at a tú or vos level of familiarity before asking a person out on a date, yes? - enrique07 Feb 3, 2011 flag
  • This sounds more like a command to me than a question... - chicasabrosa Feb 3, 2011 flag
  • I agree. With question mark it would pass as a question and I would find it quite stiff and awkward. - enrique07 Feb 3, 2011 flag