Lugares para ir con niños in Puerto Rico | SpanishDict Answers

Hola I'm leaving for Puerto Rico in 2 weeks with my 8 year old daughter. Any suggestions on places to go with kids'

kissimmiee folrida nice quite place good pepole

they also have good schools

If you mean Kissimmee, Florida, well it's in Florida not Puerto Rico

El Yunque rainforest located in Puerto Rico is amazing, and perfect for a day trip with the family. I went on a guided bus tour a few years back and recommend very highly this activety. There are plenty of things to do there on your own or with a tour guide. I personally think that you should look into day trip outings with a guided tour, or package deals rather than doing your own thing every day. It's so worth the money because there is close to no stess, they do everything for you including things you probably wouldn't have known otherwise. A lot of parks, beaches, and those sort of places have restrictions, or rules that the tour company knows and tells you so it isn't a wasted trip. I Don't recommend the beach packages though because it isn't anything you couldn't have done without a guide. They take you to a private beach usually, which is unexciting, give you a drink, and a chair. If you are okay with taking your daughter on a tour of the rum making facilities, that is interesting, and the enviroment is suitable for all ages because it's a learning experience as well. That's all the advise I have for you from my experience. Everyone is different, but my advise is pretty non-biased, and should be considered even if it not your normal choice of things to do or see. I hope you have a blast, and when you get back fill me in on how it went.

Your suggestions are great. What sort of documentations you need to enter Puerto Rico and to get back into the US? Although, your few years old requirements may be outdated, still you know more than I do. By the way, I am here in the US with a Green Card.

Puerto Rico is a U.S. commonwealth, so there isn't any special documentation except
the ID you need to fly anywhere in the U.S.as a citizen. On a green card, I have no idea.

I am working on becoming a citizen, but it is a slow process. It might make me look old if I admit that I got my Green Card in 1956, which is true.

Hi thanks for the reply. We got back a little over a week ago. This is the first chance I've had to sign on. We did go to the rainforest which was absolutely fantastic. I just wish we'd known that you can go swimming in the waterfall. We also went to El Morre the fort in Old San Juan which the kids loved. We were going to go to the rum factory but ran out of time. Plan on doing it on the next trip. We loved it there so much we're planning on going back next year. One thing that was recommended to us, by some of the locals but didn't get to do was take the ferry to the island of Culebra. It's a small island off the east coast of Puerto Rico. Not many people live on the island so it has a small quaint village, and they say some of the nicest beaches in the Carribean. If you go though you have to leave early cause the ferry has limited hours and it's about an hour and a half boat ride. Oh well next visit.

Hi Motley - I know this post is some weeks old now but, being a US commonwealth, I take it that the currency is the American dollar. Also what is the cost of living there compared to the US. Do you or anyone else know.

Don't know for sure but I doubt it's as high as Hawaii, or for that matter San Francisco.