What does mamasota mean in spanish? | SpanishDict Answers

Does this word mean that the woman is big, like overweight?

• I suspect that it can indeed mean overweight. From the novel "La casa en Mango Street" we read of a "mujer enorme" y inmensa. then "Rachel dice que su nombre deberia mamasota, pero yo creo que eso es malo." - ElroyFlynn Jun 3, 2013 flag

haha no it does not mean overweight. it means a woman who is really hot or sexy. and in fact, "mamasota" and "mamacita" mean the same. but remember, these words are slang, they're not a polite way to call a woman and most women might felt offended.

I think as slang it depends where the person is from, it could be something like 'Big Mama' or even "Hot mama" - I guess I would prefer to be called mamacita - less ambiguity... downer

we use "Mamcita" when you see a Pretty girl, cute woman, 99% of the times is referring to the face symmetry or beauty.

Jennifer Aniston

Mamasota when is a Hot girl with big breast, big hips, small waist. or a girl that you consider out of the ordinary.

Careful that you don't confuse it with this. Mamasota is hot, but not Minnesota. Not at all.

what does Jovencito mean in spanish