donde viven los cocodrilos?

Where do the crocodiles live?

The crocodiles live in many places. You can google an answer unless it is a discussion of some sort you are interested in.

If you will elaborate on your question, perhaps we can be of some help to you.

crocodiles Pictures, Images and Photos

If you click on the word "Translation" at the top of this page you can use the translator.

If you double click on a word in your question, you will get a translation for that word.

• Draw a line from Townsville in Queensland to Broome Western Ausrtralia, and north of that line are where all the Crocs live. - ray76 Nov 16, 2010 flag
  • I shall be certain to avoid that area! jajaj - Brynleigh Nov 16, 2010 flag
  • Great sign! - JulianChivi Nov 19, 2010 flag

Saltwater crocodile habitats around three continents:

• man... I live in some of that brownish area... and I have never seen any crocodile... now I'm scared. - Tonyriva Nov 19, 2010 flag
  • Dont be scared...be alert. - TheLegend Nov 19, 2010 flag
  • I never saw a single crocodile in Caracas. Well, not one that wasn't part of an article of clothing. - KevinB Nov 19, 2010 flag

Bienvenido al foro. ¿Quieres una traducción?

in the French coast?

• jajajajaj :D M!!! - culé Nov 20, 2010 flag

This word sounds so funny! LOL ¡cocodrilo!

There was a song! Il coccodrillo come fa? (It's in Italian) grin

Another croc song is "Crocodile Rock" by Elton John link text but alas, many of you here weren't yet a twinkle in you mama's eyes when it was popular worldwide, so it may be unknown to you.

This is very interesting to me. I am trying to write a children's book for my nephew. How do you say black caiman en español?

Answer for pescadorf:

Possibly it is "caimán negro".

I am not a native speaker but this is what I think it might be. Perhaps a native speaker will add to the translation.

Good luck with your book.