I wouold like to know how to write these words in Euskara, (Basque): Mother of five and My Mother awaits in Heaven

If you could please help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Candace

¡Hola candace473! ¡Bienvenida al foro! Hi candace473! Welcome to the forum! Try the dictionary at the top of the page. Put in your word. And for your phrase try the translator bar. I will give you the link.

link text

• Actually, that gives you the Spanish. You have to look off sight for Basque, I think. You can google it. - sanlee Nov 13, 2010 flag

How do I say it in Basque http://www.squidoo.com/how-do-I-say-it-in-basque

basque word list link text

If you want an educated guess -I was only a beginner in Euskera long ago, even though I am from the Basque Country- the first one could be perhaps "bostetako ama", but I'm very uncertain about that. The second one would be: "Nire amak zeruan zain dago", and I'm more confident about that one.

By the way, candace473, do you realize that Basque has nothing do with any Western language? English, Spanish, Russian and Persian are related, but Basque is not. You need to find someone who speaks it, because the best expert in Spanish can have 0% knowledge of Basque.

I'm a basque speaker and the right tranlation is "bosten ama" or "bost seme-alaben ama" and the other one is "Gure ama zain dago zeruan".