what is 'Taylor' in spanish? | SpanishDict Answers

I want to know... What is "Taylor" in Spanish??? does it even have a translation... Something said Maximiana, but i sincerely doubt it is true. rolleyes

Hi Tn, you can find out yourself by typing Taylor into the translator or double-clicking it.

Yeah, i don't think there is a Spanish translation for the name. If you're looking for a similar sounding name, what about "Tea", "Natalia", "Thalía " (i don't think this is technically a Spanish name but Thalía, the singer, is Mexican. ) Or Tadeo (praise) or Tajo (day) for boys. I'm no expert here, so fell free to take it or leave it smile
Also, the name "Taylor" means "tailor" so maybe "maximiana" is related to "tailor", just a guess here.

It's a name, so there is no translation. I can't think of any John = Juan equivalent, either.

When I took my first Spanish class the teacher wanted everyone to have a Spanish name. There is no Spanish equivalent for Kevin, so she called me Donato. Donald is my first name. I don't care for Donald, and Donato even less. Native Spanish speakers have a hard time with Kevin, but I'll answer to anything close.