And bless your heart.

Bless you... as when someone sneezes... "salud"

Bless you... as in God bless you "que Dios te bendiga"

Bless your heart it's not commonly said in Spanish... unless it's being spoken in a religious context... "bendito sea tu corazón", and it probably would be addressed at Christ or some other religious figure...

my spanish teacher taught us that you say salud (wishing them health) the first time they sneeze and then if they sneeze again sometime shortly after, that it is custom to then wish them dinero (money - meaning wealth) after the second and amor (love) on the third. for example someone once sneezed three times in one class period and we had all said salud, dinero, then amor

• Wow... I've never heard that, in Mexico when someone sneezes many times, we say "salud" everytime - Tonyriva Oct 23, 2010 flag
  • Sometimes as a joke, when someone sneezes repeatedly you say (más que salud parece gripa)... (More than health it looks like a cold) - Tonyriva Oct 23, 2010 flag
  • I personally can't know for sure if this is correct; it is just what I have been taught. - lchsnicolita Oct 23, 2010 flag