What does llamame mean in english? | SpanishDict Answers

What does llámame mean in english?

Hello, and welcome to the forum. You should have good luck with one of the automated translators on the main page if you type in what the person almost certainly meant: "Llámame." If you'd like to give it a go yourself, it's the command of the verb llamar + me.

Update: Okay, I checked, and the first automated translation result is exactly what I would have told you. Just copy and paste "Llámame" into the box on the main page.

Llamame means Call me! for example if you are talking to someone and that person tells you or you tell that person llamame mas tarde means call me later. or i'm going to take a nap wake me up at 9 means Voy a descansar llamame a las 9. those just are little examples . hope them help you.

Don't forget that llámame needs an accent. You probably can't do that on your computer. The vos form is without the accent: llamame.