1 Vote

i would like to know how to spell I go in spainish an you go he goes she goes you(formal) go we go they go an you guys go

  • Posted Oct 14, 2010
  • | link
  • | flag

4 Answers

1 Vote

I agree with first poster. That would of been easier and quicker. But just 'cause, I'll post it:

Use the Spanish verb "Ir" meaning "to go". *It is an irregular verb"

Yo voy .... I go

Tu vas .... You go

Él/Ella va ... He/She goes

Ud. va ...You go (formal)

Nosotros vamos ... We go

Vosotros vais ... You (all) go (informal plural)

Ellos/Ellas van ... They go

Uds. van ... You (all) go (formal plural)

0 Vote

Hi, Check the translation here on Spanishdict. It will help you.

0 Vote

Or...you could go to my flashcard set


Just make sure on "options" you uncheck the random box and check the show both sides box

0 Vote

To go somewhere is ir and just to go not to a specified destination is irse. My wife says that irse is to go away or to leave and she knows more than me. Ex: Me voy, ¿Te vas? Nos vamos. Or: Voy a la playa. Vas a la tienda. ¿Adónde vas vos?

So it would be better to say that ir is to go and irse is to go away. Does that sound right?

  • Yes! go away or leave. - foxluv Oct 18, 2010 flag
Answer this Question