2

A spanish bully picked on me. I need some answers here! Spanish is so hard..GGRR...might try german.

• No German bullies where you live? - samdie Oct 15, 2010

5

Leave me alone: ¡Déjame en paz!

In any case, if you think Spanish is difficult compared to German...think againwink

• Oct 14, 2010
  • Give me Spanish any day hahaha :) - FELIZ77 Oct 14, 2010
2

There is a language institute where they call some of the other languages (Arabic, Chinese, Farsi) Pre-Spanish. This is because most people fail and have to take Spanish instead.

• Dec 5, 2010
  • "Farsi" is a weird element introduced by westerners. The proper term is "Persian". The F was introduced by the Arabs because they did not have the sound P, so they replaced it with an F. Persians who are proud of their origins will hate that you use the t - lazarus1907 Dec 5, 2010
  • Sometimes called "Dari" which is the "Persian" or "Farsi" (Which is the correct classification) spoken is Afghanistan. - Beatrice-Cod Dec 5, 2010
  • lazarus1907 is right, originally it's "Parsi" but the arabs couldn't say P, but now even the persian speakers say "farsi" (I speak the language). - avicenna Dec 6, 2010
  • Dari is a slightly different dielect, I understand it, but the accent is very different. Kind of like English spoken in Scotland and the States. - avicenna Dec 6, 2010
  • My father is Iranian, so I know the nuts and bolts. I'm not a very good at it, but my family is totally fine with "Farsi" in reference to "Persian". It is comparable to us referring to Deutschland as Germany. - Beatrice-Cod Dec 6, 2010
1

say Te quiero to him

• Dec 5, 2010
0

Déjame en paz!

• Dec 5, 2010