I heard this song by Selen Gomez and i looked up the lyrics and she says "vamos a la playa" I dont know what it means!!!!!!

well, vamos means let's go.. talk to you and others (nosotros) la playa is a beach..

let's go to the beach

Hi Nia and welcome to the site. The way it works is this: please try yourself to make the translation, using the TRANSLATION tab in the blue bar at the top of the page, and see what happens. If then you have questions, ask away!!

J

• Jeremias, the way it works is THIS: I have searched all over the internet for the word "bamo" and found nothing. Everything wants to make it bano or vamos, and neither of those work; leaving me to believe that it is some form of rarely used coloqolialism - Twidget Jun 7, 2016 flag
  • I really would LOVE to learn the correct translation of this word as I have a friend that uses it a lot. So, please, if you know something, please let us clueless grengos know? - Twidget Jun 7, 2016 flag