How to say "more than you will ever know"? | SpanishDict Answers

How to say "more than you will ever know" in spanish?

Hi and welcome to the forum. This is not a translation service, but a site to help people learn to speak Spanish (or English for Spanish speakers). In the future, please use the dictionary and translator to try to make a translation yourself. Then you can ask questions about it and people will gladly help you.

Your question isn't going to do well in the translator, I think. There are a number of ways to say it. I would go with,

...más de lo que alguna vez sabrás.

(I just spent an hour on Skype with my friend in Mexico. I gave bad advice (I do my best.) She suggested the above.

(depending on context)

• más de lo que puedas llegar a saber
  • más de lo que puedas saber
  • más de lo que podrías llegar a saber

• más de lo que puedas imaginar

This is an expression, and as such it is difficult to get a literal translation, because it would not sound natural, we don't have an equivalent one in Spanish. Since apparently this is used in sentences like "I love you more than you will ever know", or "you matter more than you will ever know" I'd change it to "more than you can imagine", "más de lo que te imaginas".