radio station 1020am and Fernando Espuelas | SpanishDict Answers

I had recommended this radio station last week and a lot of interest was generated for the chance to listen to a good spanish talk radio station. One of my favorite spots is with Fernando Espuelas and his call-in audience. I loved listening to his voice which is very smooth and easy to understand but today I found out who he really is and was very surprised. He is very famous and learned and has now teamed with Hector to bring a very comical spot to the station at 5:35pm during the week. I do not understand all the spanish but I end up laughing out loud it is so funny. I will give a link so all can read about his fame and background and why after almost a year of listening I will not turn the radio over to another station.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Espuelas

Ciao

I listen to Espuelas on 1020 on my drive home. I like his ideas and his program, though I'm not a big fan of call-in shows, in general. I find that people who call into radio shows are like people who write letters to the editor. But I like to hear Espuelas talk.

This really is a great radio station.

Here's the link for those interested 1020 AM. Just click on the "Escucha en vivo" button.

• It's not always great. They run infomercials all morning long trying to sell "food supplements". But Cafe Espuelas is good. - KevinB Sep 17, 2010 flag