2

I need to translate a pattern written in spanish to english

1

Beware with translations from spanish to English for crochet patterns because the nomenclature for crochet stitches in England is not the same as the US. I use spanish and English crochet patterns and subscribe to a US crochet magazine and life can get a little complicated. If you contact me directly with your queries I might be able to help you to get started more quickly. Buena suerte

• Sep 8, 2010
  • I am a crocheter in the US. You can PM me too. I would be curious to see some Spanish patterns! - nizhoni1 Sep 8, 2010
  • I´ll attach some to an email for you. - MaureenPeter Sep 8, 2010
  • Hi I came across your comment while searching for a way to translate a crochet pattern document that is completely in Spanish. I was wondering ig there is some way you can help me because I don't know where to start. Thank you! - Karrnegie Nov 16, 2012
1

maybe this site could help you with pictures.

0

Post your attempt under proofreading and we'll be glad to help you.

Be sure to use the machine translator to help you get started.

We help you to translate from Spanish to English (and vice versa). This is not a translation site where you provide the English and someone gives you the Spanish translation. (At least, it is not supposed to be. For one liners or short paragraphs that sometimes happens.)

¡Bienvenida al foro!

Welcome to the forum!

0

And you came here to learn enough Spanish to do that? Congratulations!

Crochet