I am opening this thread in my name and Eddy'sgrin

After seeing for a long time, how loved and cherished our good friend Marianne is smile, Eddy and I decided to suggest her for Forum Administrator.

Marianne, together with Eddy and I, will be responsible for forum issues; we are going to help get the phrasebook goingwink (At least until we get to the 5000 goalwink )

Please welcome our friend and please remember, you cannot misbehave now in her presence either and....she has the power now to send you to the dunce cornerraspberry

Oh, Eddy is not allowed to take her as his third wife though, that has been established! mad

And this was his comment:

God, outnumbered again by two women.rolleyes

LOL

Welcome Mariannegrin

• Thank you Heidi and Eddy. I couldn't be in better company than you two. :-) - --Mariana-- Aug 24, 2010 flag
  • :) - 00494d19 Aug 24, 2010 flag

Muchísimas Gracias!

This is such a wonderful welcome to the Administration team, complete with gifts, flowers, and cake. Nice!!

I just want to say that I'm so proud and privileged to be part of this amazing SpanishDict community... thank you all for being here and making this such a great place.

.

¡Mariana, mi querida amiga! Estoy super feliz por ti, te mereces esto mucho grin. Serás una moderadora muuuuy buena smile.

Muchísimas gracias por todo lo que haces aquí y para mí.

¡Eres la mejor!

Aquí hay un regalito para ti grin.

• Ok Name, ya pasasté - lo sabes, ¿verdad? jejeje, un poco más, la más guapa, la más inteligente, la más???? - margaretbl Aug 24, 2010 flag
  • Oh, Jen, you are the best! Thanks for the congratulations and especially the cake! - --Mariana-- Aug 24, 2010 flag

Una de las más hermosas e inteligente de los miembros de SD.Felicidades amiga.!!! Caigo rendida a tus piés¡¡¡¡¡¡¡alt text

Yeah! Does that mean now she will be able to delete threads in need of deleting, instead of typing Please Delete?

Marianne, you are so often the first person to the scene of the crime, I am glad you were picked!

Excellent! To tell the truth, I think we all pretty much considered and respected Marianne as an "defacto administrator". It just needed to become official. All is good with the world!

• así es, gekko, solo que ahora es oficial, jeje - 00494d19 Aug 24, 2010 flag
  • Thanks, Gekko :-) It feels good to be official. - --Mariana-- Aug 24, 2010 flag

Sí, Marianne es una maravillosa administrador. Tengo estado capturado en un doble post. Una vez más, lo siento mucho! Tengo la sensación de que no va a ser mi última goof para arriba mientras que intentando escribir y aprender español! lol

Yes, Marianne is a wonderful administrator. I have been caught in a double post. Once again, I'm sorry! I have a feeling that will not be my last goof up while trying to write and learn Spanish! lol

¡Bienvenidos al zoológico. Un lugar para divertirse y reír y crecer! -

Welcome to the zoo. A place to have fun and laugh and grow.

Ohhhhh yeeeaaaaahh

The best place on the internet just got better. I think this was a great decision. Congratulations and well done to all concerned.

Felicitaciones M.

Eres una persona muy querida y respetada aquí. Vas a hacer un gran trabajo y eres una buena adición al equipo de administradores.

Luisa

Welcome Marianne. You have been so helpful and I am very happy to see you as an administrator. You will be an excellent one. Your prompt, helpful answers are well known on the forum. Congratulations!!alt text

As I said on the other thread for your promotion, congratulations, Marianne. This is long- and well-deserved. smile

Congratulations, Marianne! alt text

This is such Wonderful & Exciting news! You have such a Beautiful spirit alt text and at the same time, the focus & temperment to help keep things in check around here! alt text

IMHO, this is Very well-deserved and Very much appreciated!

Thanks, Heidita & Eddy, for your Excellent selection! ¡Bien hecho, mis amigos!

Congratulations my dear, you are in fine company. It will be a privilege and honor to be sent to the D.C. by the one and only Marianne!

Seeing as you are leaving us mortals, i will paraphrase Lenoard Cohen.

So long Mariane, it's time that we began

to laugh and cry and cry and laugh about it all again.

'Bout time.