I hear hispanics say, "Que Dios le bendiga!" but when I type in "God bless you!" on a search engine, it says, "Dios le bendice!" Can you please explain this? Thank you.

You can say, "Dios te bendiga" or "Salud" as well. Hope this helps! Welcome to the forum.
![alt text][1]

[1]: dios te bendiga Pictures, Images and Photos

The translation engine, which is terribly literal and doesn't understand context, is giving you a present tense indicative translation of the verb: bendice. However, since "God bless you!" is an expression of a prayer, which functions something like a command, it is expressed in the subjunctive, in the phrase you have heard, bendiga, which is the third person formal command, the same as the third person present subjunctive.

The conjugation tool, available under the "more" tab at the top of the page, is very helpful in figuring these things out. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you will like it here!