0 Vote

When there is a deceased person and someone gets appointed as an administrator, they must be bonded by an insurance company, which is required by the Court, in order to proceed to get authority to act on behalf of the decedant.

  • Posted Aug 16, 2010
  • | link
  • | flag

2 Answers

1 Vote

You may find what you require by posting your question at WordReference.com Language forums.

There are sub-forums for specialized terminolgy: medical/legal/financial/computing.

This is a [link] (http://WordReference.com/)

Oops, my link didn't come out as expected! Help anyone?

0 Vote

hmm... what is there to discuss or to answer?

Answer this Question