What does this mean?.. "baila, baila mamita que te quiero ver rompiendo la pista abusadora eres bien tentadora, de todas la"..?? plez ppl.. tell me..! | SpanishDict Answers

that's a song lyric.....

I want to know what they say.." you are trying to impress every girl..! " LOL LOL

Hi there and welcome to the forum smile,

Please note that this is a learning site for people who are learning either spanish or english. Therefore, you are required to use correct spelling and capitalization.

My attempt would be:

Dance, dance lil'mama (honey), I want to see you break the abusive track, you are a right temptress, of all the...

Mind you, this is not proper spanish but slang. So a native speaker who is familiar with slang might translate it slightly differently.

Hope this helps

Saludos, Chica

Edit: de todas la mas seductora - of all (of them) the most seductive (or: more freely: the most seductive)

• I believe "Pista" in this context, must refer to dance floor, not track - Gekkosan Aug 12, 2010 flag
  • Thx :) I'm racking my brains which reaggeaton song this was.... - chicasabrosa Aug 12, 2010 flag
  • It was Zion Ft. Akon - The way she moves - chicasabrosa Aug 12, 2010 flag
  • The punctuation is missing. I believe the "abusadora" adjective is applied to "mamita", like she's figuratively abusing the dance floor. - 00e657d4 Aug 12, 2010 flag

The correct punctuation is:

baila, baila mamita, que te quiero ver

rompiendo la pista abusadora

eres bien tentadora

de todas la mas seductora

Zion Ft. Akon - The way she moves