Or does it just mean "thanks for quickly replying to this matter". Like if someone were to help you and you wanted to say "gracias por su ayuda" could you say "gracias por su atención"? Gracias por su atención. wink

Hey jeezzle! From how I've heard that term used, I feel that saying "gracias por su atención" would not really get across the idea that you were thanking someone for something that they did to help you. It is much closer to the idea in English: "Thanks for your attention." Not 'attention to my needs' but 'paying attention to me while I was talking, etc.'

I'm curious to see what others may say. smile

• That's how 'La Presidenta' of my 'Grupo Español' calls the meeting to order. - margaretbl Aug 9, 2010 flag
  • I agree with Chaparro. - Gekkosan Aug 10, 2010 flag

This means thank you for listening in spanish. It is probably most used in the case of giving a presentaion and telling the people you are presenting to thank you for there attention.