2 Vote

I want to say "muffin" as in the type of muffin one would buy at Dunkin Donuts.

  • Posted Jul 13, 2010
  • | link
  • | flag

4 Answers

1 Vote


alt text

¡Bienvenida al foro!

Welcome to the forum!

1 Vote

There are certain foods where the english name works fine with the language. Muffin would be one, waffle is another. There are more too, but they are not coming to mind.

0 Vote

Hi and welcome to the forum.

That's a tough question because it depends on where you are.

In Mexico they called a muffin "pan dulce" but her in the U.S. at DD I heard someone simply say "me gustaría un mufin."

0 Vote

I came across this before and I believe you call it the same way in Spanish, but with the article "el" - "el muffin".

Answer this Question