100 Most Common Spanish Words | SpanishDict Answers

I just read if you know the 100 most common Spanish words you will do alright in a Spanish speaking country while on vacation and if you know 1000, that is even better. This makes me feel a little less worried for my next trip.

I will try for 100. Can anyone tell me which words you think would fit into the '100 Most Common and useful Spanish Words when travelling?"

Here is the link to a flashcard set to 100 most searched for words on Spandictlink text

• Gracias sanleeI think I need a more nouns though. - Brynleigh Jun 27, 2010 flag

Check this link.

• With those 100 words, you can't ask where is the bathroom. That might be a problem. - Goyo Jun 26, 2010 flag
  • I'll find another one and make it a separate post. - AgentB Jun 27, 2010 flag

Amor - Love

Here's a post from a little while back: http://www.spanishdict.com/answers/144876/what-are-the-most-popular-words-in-spanish-to-learn

• Gracias, I did a searh before I posted my question but did not find this. - Brynleigh Jun 27, 2010 flag
  • I meant search. - Brynleigh Jun 27, 2010 flag