how do u say beautiful princess

I would say, Bella princesa or you can type the phrase in yourself on the translation page a see what you get.

Hermosa Princesa

The word order would probably be "princesa bella/hermosa" on a whole lot of occasions but I can't follow this up without context.

Yes, just to add to this, for some reason it seems a little 'different' to me to say something like 'la princesa bella' to me bella is more 'loveliness' rather than straight out beauty (hermosura) or 'Bellas Artes' Fine Arts. If I were to answer that question I would have said 'la hermosa princesa'. Am I weird? What is the going phrase, should it be 'bella'.

Margaret makes a good point in that the feeling of the beholder behind the phrase is what determines it. This is what we call Context. Bella, Hermosa, Guapa, Bonita, Lindo, Precioso, Magnifico, etc. They're all valid.

However between the two previously mentioned adjectives, the proper word order is, Bella Pricesa and Princesa hermosa.