0

I can't find this word anywhere!

1

Do you mean 'fresca' - as in 'fresh'?

If that's it here's a few more meanings according to the Merriam Webster dictionary"

Main Entry: 1fresco, fresca

Function: adjective

Language: Spanish

1 : fresh

2 : cool

3 familiar : insolent, nervy

• Noooo it's a slang word. :/ - Allzx3 Jun 2, 2010
  • well Fresca would sound like Freca coming from the mouth of someone from the Carribbean. - 003487d6 Jun 2, 2010
1

It's an unusual,n but possible, combination of letters. As an absolute minimum, you should provide a complete sentence that embodies the word.

Your question, as it stands, simply suggests that you have problems typing.

• Jun 2, 2010
1

Freca, is someone who is fresh, either sexually or authority wise. If a young girl is being rude to her parents she is a freca and should get pow pow.

• Nov 15, 2013
  • fræk in Danish = cheeky. :) - ian-hill Nov 15, 2013
0

In Dominican slang Freca means "Atrevida". ie: Tu si eres freca! ( Tu si eres atrevida!) In English, depending on use, may be translated as cheeky, insolent or mouthy.

• Aug 14, 2017
  • Welcome to SD - but why dig up this thread from 7 years ago? - better to create your own thread. - ian-hill Aug 14, 2017
  • I was wondering the same thing.... - Echoline Aug 14, 2017
  • Oh my! It just popped up! I didn't notice the date! Sorry. - Arlyn0476 Aug 15, 2017
0

Dear old Wikipedia sez that freca is Romanian for rub. It sounds quite plausible in the light of their and other examples to which I would add fricative. (Readers may have heard me witter on about fricatives in my mirky past.)

• Aug 15, 2017
0

• Aug 15, 2017