What does punta mean from Spanish to English? | SpanishDict Answers

My Spanish teacher told me to look up "punta" and see what it meant from Spanish to English. I can't find it anywhere else and IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS! please help.

No, punto is a general point, and punta is the tip (of a knife etc) and not the word that is "worse than the b word" and even that word has it's uses.

La punta aguda = the sharp tip (of a knife etc)

It basically means the 'tip' or 'point' of something (tip of your tongue, tip of the iceburg, etc., but for more accurate and other meanings, click the dictionary tab and type in the word - you will get detailed information.

I would suggest looking in the dictionary on this site. It's there! smile

My dictionary gave me this

una estrella de cinco puntas - a five-pointed star

no punto means tip or point and punta is worse than the b word

• Welcome to the forum Hollywood. Please remember to use proper capitalization and punctuation in all posts. Your word has one too many letters. - Yeser007 Nov 29, 2011 flag

Punta y punto is the same and = point