I just wanted to know, because the lessons I'm taking has not gone over that yet.

• Please try hard to ask questions without unnecessary mistakes like "spainish" You get more and better answers if you write "Spanish" like any serious person would. A "please" would help too. - geofc May 31, 2010 flag

lili5 said

I'm not sure if I'm spelling these right, but if you sound them out, that's probably how you say them in Spanish. 11: once (sounds like on-seh), 12:doce (do-seh), 13:trece (tr-eh-ceh), 14:catorce (cat-or-se) 15:quince (kin-seh), 16:dieciséis 17:diecisiete 18:dieciocho 19:diecinueve 20: veinte

Just type "eleven" in the dictionary and you get two speakers. One telling you how to say "eleven", the other telling you how to say "once". Then do the same with the rest of the numbers.

Numbers 0 to 100 Click on the speaker symbol for pronunciation.

It skips a few after 40 due to repetition.

-eleven=once (OHN-seh)
-twelve=doce (DOH-seh)
-thirteen=trece (TREH-seh)
-fourteen=catorce (cah-TOHR-seh)
-fifteen=quince (KEEN-seh)
-sixteen=dieciséis (dyeh-see-SAYS)
-seventeen=diecisiete (dyeh-see-SYEH-teh)
-eighteen=dieciocho (dyeh-see-OH-cho)
-nineteen=diecinueve (dyeh-see-NWEH-bay)
-twenty=veinte (BAYN-teh)

Hope that helps!

If you take the words and spell them out, you can either put them in the translator above to find out their definitions or double-click on them. For example, try double-clicking this:Eleven. You should get once. Then you can just keep looking up the rest of the numbers in the same fasion.

• Oh, I didn't know you could do that! Convenient! - psyche_of_fr May 31, 2010 flag

There is a dictionary on this site that is great for things like that.