Looking For Spanish Videos With Subtitles / Translation. | SpanishDict Answers

Does anyone know of any websites where I can watch spanish videos with subtitles and or translations. I know of LoMasTv but I am not really a fan.

This site seems brilliant for spanish speaking people learning english link text - I hope someone can find something this good but for learning spanish.

Thank you.

This site is pretty good. link text

• good question, and thanks for the above blogspot addy - billy-jones May 9, 2010 flag

Why is it you don't like LoMásTv?

• It does not have a lot of easy content' It is from the same people who do an English version for spainish speakers, that is $33 for the year and has masses of vidoes, LoMas is $10 a month, ( not much I admit) but it is generally just songs - Stig345 May 10, 2010 flag
  • Thanks, obviously we have a perception problem! LoMásTv has over 28 hours of video - we do have music, but videos are non-music and include drama, documentaries, interviews, travel, and cooking. We are not the same company as Yappr. - jdq May 10, 2010 flag

I don't have an answer but am bumping this up as I'm interested as well. Good question!

There are series called "Mi vida loca" on BBC webpage. With English or Spanish subtitles, and it's like a game, where the viewer is involved. It was very useful to me.

Another amazing site is here: link text

Also try searching songs on Youtube with lyrics, or talk shows and movies with subtitles. Yesterday Heidita ran a thread, see here (the video is in English with Spanish subs): link text

• Your link is amazing! Everyone should check it out. Will be using this one a lot! And it's free, although I'm considering donating to keep it going it's so good. - rheit Aug 31, 2012 flag
  • Wow! The BBC one is great too! I can't believe nobody took the time to check these out and give you a vote. - rheit Aug 31, 2012 flag

This one is also very good: http://gloss.dliflc.edu.

There are only a limited number of videos, but many audio files. The "subtitles" you're looking for can be accessed by clicking on "source." Be careful when you select the level... they define level 2 as "fluent," (where 1 is low and 4 is high).