I don't want to be a bother | SpanishDict Answers

I was thinking of the different ways one might say this and then I asked Maria. One confirmed that "No quiero darte una molestia" was correct but also said that "No quiero hacer una molestia" was correct. (without te) I don't want to make a bother. Any other ways to say this? Are these all correct?

"No quiero darte una molestia" was correct but also said that "No quiero hacer una molestia"

big surprise

I wonder where María is from, but hacer una molestia...omgbig surprise

No quiero ser una molestia.

No quiero causarte ninguna molestia.

Both sentences by your friend sound absolutely wrong to me. You do not use dar or hacer with molestia.

• She is from Mexico, can't remember which city. I said the first one and she disagreed with it !! Any Mexicans can confirm that "No quiero ser una molestia" is correct? That was the one I liked and she changed to darte. She is usually very correct.... - jeezzle Apr 23, 2010 flag

Couldn't you just say "No quiero molestar"?

Update: Maria stands by No quiero darte una molestia. I wonder if any Mexican natives can confirm. Also she says that No quiero ser una molestia is also correct. Gracias.