Hola! How would you translate CEO? As in the CEO of a company? The dictionary said "director" but that word in Spanish can mean the manager of different things. Gracias in advance.

CEO is not translated literally, CEO in Spanish is Maxima Autoridad Ejecutiva. At least that is the term as I know it in Bolivia. Literally in English it means Highest Executive Authority.

CEP = Consejero Executivo Principal might be a possibility.

principal (most important) chief executive, (comercio) -> chief executive officer -> consejero(a)

For those that don't know spanish the answer for CEO is:

Consejera (o) Ejecutiva (o) Officializada (o)

• For those that don't know here is your correct answer.... - DPRA Jan 27, 2011 flag

Hola,

I have seen CEO (Chief Executive Officer) as Consejero delegado (Es) o Director ejecutivo (LAm)

CEO; miembro del consejo en quien delega sus funciones el Presidente, convirtiéndose en el máximo responsable tras él. Es el responsable de tomar las decisiones para alcanzar los objetivos estratégicos de la empresa.

I hope this will help you

Miguel