I'm a big Santana fan and a spanish language learner as well. What is the correct translation for "Corazon Espinado". thorned heart? stabbed heart? broken heart? Espina seems to translate to Spine. Please advise. Thanks.

Corazón Espinado:........hmmmmm.......I think it means heart pricked with thorns...so thorned heart. Hope this helps!!! LOL

If you would like to see a translation of all the lyrics, have a look at this URL ----> Corazon Espinado/Pricked Heart.

I believe it means an ache in the heart, as in the saying he or she is a thorn in the foot.

Heart with thorns.

Have you ever seen the Catholic (principally) image of a heart with Jesus's crown of thorns surrounding it? This is what it's all about but as for a translation, there I falter. The most common title for such an image would be "the Sacred Heart" but this obviously means more than simply the physical device of a heart crowned wit thorns.

• I'm glad you mentioned this. When I saw the earlier answers, it was the image of the Sacred Heart that came to my mind, but I thought it was strange for me to think so. :-) - Rikko Apr 14, 2010 flag