0

How do you say tanktop or cami in spainish Spanish? Like what you wear under a blouse.

• Hello Mherriman, welcome to the Forum! I have edited your title and post for spelling and capitalization. As a learning site, both are considered important here. - Gekkosan Apr 12, 2010

1

Well, in where I was in Mexico it'd be camiseta, (since t-shirts are called playeras there.)

Outside of Mexico, I don't know.

0

Welcome to the forum mh... I'm not sure this would be correct, in fact I doubt it but I'm as curious as you so I'm going to watch this question. Anyway T-shirt is camiseta. Stick around I have a feeling this one will get a lot of response.

0

I call it camiseta. However, I have heard some other people who call it tubo (for me it is a strapless shirt).

• Apr 12, 2010
0

Hola,

Camisa sisa...

Hope this helps.

• Apr 12, 2010
0

In Spain, it's tirantes (if I'm remembering correctly...)

• Apr 29, 2010
  • I think tirantes are suspenders. - fi123 May 6, 2010
0

wait I'm not sure if thats right...."camisa sin mangas" would definitely work.

• Apr 29, 2010
0

you would actually pronounce tank top as tanque superior in the normal spanish language

• Apr 29, 2010
0

I would translate it into camiseta de tirantes!

• Jan 7, 2013