1 Vote

A doctor gave this to me for a migraine headache. I couldn't find anything on the internet to give me some idea what it is. We are in the interior of Mexico.

Thank you,


  • Posted Apr 10, 2010
  • | link
  • | flag

2 Answers

1 Vote

In English, it is Dextropropoxyphene

For more information link text

0 Vote

In English, it's called dextropropoxyphene. It's a pain reliever and local anesthetic. (Oh, sorry. By the time I finished writing my answer, someone else had already responded.)

Answer this Question