How do you say John 3:16 in Spanish? | SpanishDict Answers

I need to know how to say John 3:16 in Spanish for my son...one of you gave us a website that was great on showing us how, but it is so fast that we can hardly understand it. There was someone that said they could send me a voice recording of how to say it by email..can anyone please help me find out who that was or send it to me at THANKS

[BibleGateway.com][1]

Juan 3:16 (Reina-Valera 1960)

De tal manera amó Dios al mundo 16 Porque de tal manera amó Dios al mundo, que ha dado a su Hijo unigénito, para que todo aquel que en él cree, no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna.

[1]: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 3:16&version=RVR1960 "BibleGateway.com"

• Don't give him a fish to eat, but teach him how to fish. Very well done. - 0074b507 Apr 9, 2010 flag

It was me. I'm sending you the file.

We will be waiting..thank you so so so much!!