Cuando usar: speak/talk/tell/say/answer/replay/ask ? | SpanishDict Answers

En que casos debo usar cada una de estas palabras??

Podrían ayudarme... tengo examen de esto al rato. =(

Gracias desde ya!.

This is a duplicate entry. Please enter replies in the original question thread found here ----> Original entry

Hi and welcome to the forum. grin

You'd use each of those words in Spanish just like you would in English, i.,e, under the same circumstances.

Hablar = speak/talk

Decir = tell/say

Contestar = to answer

Preguntar = to ask

You asked this same question only yesterday. See the previous question and replies in the previous entry found here ----> Same Question..

I hope you saw the replies that members gave you. I do not understand why you did not refer to that original entry.

We ask members not to post the same question twice. It spreads the replies over too many entries and makes it difficult to follow the thread of the idea or problem.

If anyone else wishes to enter into this thread, please post you replies in the original question entry by following the link I have given.

0k, I understood.

• Thanks for understanding abou the forum rules, Gunz. Again, welcome and we hope to see you around. :-) - --Mariana-- Apr 9, 2010 flag