Practice everyday conversations in Spanish. | SpanishDict Answers

I've just found a website that contents some Spanish everyday conversations, start from the the beginner level to higher. So I thought may be some of you are interested in it. As a beginner myself I find it interesting to have something I can read and understand. grin

Link to the website

Here is a sample of what the conversion looks like.

María : Buenas noches, Emilia.

Emilia: Buenas noches, María. ¿Te gustaría ir a pasear?

María : Sí, me gustaría, pero no puedo.

Emilia: ¿Por qué no puedes?

María : Debo quedarme con los niños.

Emilia: Pero ellos están dormidos.

María : Sí, pero no debo dejarlos solos.

Emilia: Sí, es cierto, realmente no debes. ¿Como están los niños?

María : Ellos están bien, pero Carlitos tiene un resfrio. ¿Piensas que él debe dormir en otro cuarto?

• Gracias! :) - 00d7cd75 Apr 5, 2010 flag
  • Great link! - rodneyp Mar 14, 2013 flag
  • Use it with lingro.com and you will get mouse-over translations! - pboxcapour Aug 29, 2013 flag
  • Thanks so much! All the way from 2010 and still helps. - katydew Apr 4, 2014 flag
  • Thank you very much for sharing what you found with us. - joygogo Apr 4, 2014 flag

Thanks a bunch!! Great link

This site is what I was looking for, you are awesome, thank you so much for sharing.

Mac

Bumping this up. Some written simple conversations in Spanish that could be helpful from way back in 2010.

I've also posted some dialogues on spanishdict of dialogues that my Chilean tutor helped me write and practice. Some I've even added her vocaroo. Just type in "Katydew's dialogues" and I think several should come up if you are interested.

I've also posted some dialogues on spanishdict of dialogues that my Chilean tutor helped me write and practice. Some I've even added her vocaroo. Just type in "Katydew's dialogues" and I think several should come up if you are interested. Here's one example link: getting a haircut

Thanks for the link...that's great!

• De nada, Marianne. - Krama Apr 4, 2010 flag