Por ejemplo, el tiempo verbal y el modo de “doy” es el presente indicativo del verbo dar. Tengo duda en el tiempo verbal y el modo de "hay". Sé que viene del verbo “haber”, pero tengo que indicar el tiempo verbal y el modo. ¿Alguien me puede ayudar con eso? ¡Gracias!

It is present indicatave of haber and as you probably know it means there is or there are, so it is third person/object but you would not use it in auxilary form with a past participle like for example " hay sido" you would of course say "ha sido". Well perhaps I havn't explained that very well perhaps someone will expand on it.

Hello Stardust.

Have you tried the conjugation tool available on this site? It can probably help you with that answer. If it does not, feel free to post your question again indicating where the trouble is! grin

• Yes I have looked there, but I don't see "hay". http://www.spanishdict.com/conjugate/haber - Stardust2212 Apr 4, 2010 flag

Stardust said

Yes I have looked there, but I don't see "hay".

Hi Stardust

It's there alright. It is listed under the impersonal use of haber, "verb impersonal", item number 4. Just click on the link below.

Haber

• Thanks, I see it there, but "hay" is not included under the conjugation. I guess that's because it is not set to a particular subject since it is impersonal in this use. - Stardust2212 Apr 4, 2010 flag