What does "pegao" mean? | SpanishDict Answers

ex. yo no ando con el que este pegao

All of the above are very good possibilities, but yo no ando con el que este pegao could also be a woman saying, I don't do around with a guy who insists on being stuck to me: Yo no ando con él [un tipo] que esté pegado [a mi lado].

This is why it's so important to present as much context as possible when asking for translations.

• Agree - This is precisely what I thought at first too. Like "I don't go out with clingy guys.." - nuxita Mar 29, 2010 flag

Pegao is a dish of food from Antioquia, Colombia.

ok but look at the context in which is used.. yo no ando con el que este pegao, yo ando con el que sea de corazon...

which means " I do not walk with that which is "pegao" , i walk with that which is of heart

*It depends of the context too. It could be the situation when a son is playing very much on the radio . In spanish, it could be: "esa cancion ha pegado mucho". La palabra pegado se recorta al pronunciarse, y muchas personas la pronuncian como pegao, pero no es muy correcto hacerlo.

It could be also, when someone joined a party, eventhoug he or she was not invited.

bnnn muchas graciassmile

Yeess... That makes so much more sense. Thank you!

brown crust of the bottom of a cookin pot...i believe

It's slang for 'it's happening," "it's cool"

Google says that the brown crust on the bottom of paella is called socarrat.

enter image description here

But, the Puerto Ricans call it "pegao." It comes from the Spanish word, "pegado," which means "close." Apparently it is slang for "stuck to you."

enter image description here

• Socarrat is Catalonian from Valencia, Spain. - francobollo Sep 27, 2012 flag