Hola mi amor como está espero que bien sabes te quiero mucho desde el primer día que te vi eres presiosisima espero tu respuesta, te me cuida mucho bye | SpanishDict Answers

I don't know what this means! Can someone help me out? Please? smile

I'll give it a try....not exactly sure about the last sentence.

Hello my Love. How are you? I hope that (you are) well. You know that I've loved you a lot since the first day I saw you. You are very precious. I wait for your answer. I will take good care of you. Bye.

The author of this message began by using the Usted form ( como está) , in other words he was treating the lady of his dreams formally, Which is an affectation that some Spanish speaking people use sometimes. At the end of the sentence he made a mistake, he reverted to the normal way one speaks to a love one the tu form but he made a mistake doing that too. If he wanted to use the “tu “ form he should of said this, “ te me cuidas mucho instead of te me cuida mucho. If he had stayed with the formal use he should of writing,”Se me cuida mucho” Here is the translation,

Hello my love, How are you? I hope you are well. You know, I love you very much, from the first day, I saw you. You are very precious.

I am waiting for your answer. I will Take very good care of your.

Bye.

Hi! i am a spanish native and i want give some observations.

1) Posibly (maybe sure) the author wrote wrong the text. 2) The accent is strange, maybe from the caribbe o central america. 3) The author almost dont use comma, question sign, or another sing, and the phrase lost sent.

My english is too bad but here is a translation.

Hi darling, how are you? I hope fine. You know what i love you so much from the fist day what i saw you. You are precious. I wait for your answer, take care yourself. Bye.

como estas espero que bien Whats does that mean?

• "Cómo estás" - How are you. "Espero que bien". - I hope (you) are well. - Gekkosan May 28, 2010 flag
  • How are you, I hope that you are fine. - Goyo May 28, 2010 flag

*“ te me cuidas mucho instead of te me cuida mucho. If he had stayed with the formal use he should of writing,”Se me cuida mucho” Thanks Viajero, I was puzzled with some of it - the parts I've repeated. So that means 'I will take care of you'? Is it a bit slangy? It sounds a bit weird to me.... thankyou

Yes, "te me cuida mucho" is a bit slangy. First of all, the sender did make a mistake when writing that, since it should have said "te me cuidaS mucho", in the "tú" way someone mentioned a few comments above mine, and not in a mixed "tú" and "usted" way.

In Spanish, mostly in México, we sometimes use a possessives to say that kind of things when we care about someone. It does not have a precise translation, but it would be something along the lines of: "Take care of yourself for me (since I cannot take care of you personally)", something like that.

There are lots of examples: mothers, for example, use it a lot, for things like "put a sweater on": "te me pones un suéter": "put a sweater on for me", like if it was on the mother's benefit, and not the children's. It's kind oo hard to explain, because, as I said before, there's not a precise translation, nor is it used in English in a similar way.

I Hope I helped somehow.

• Actually, moms will use English in this way. I guess moms are moms no matter where they are from... - Echoline Sep 27, 2010 flag