what does pulg. mean in spanish measurement terms | SpanishDict Answers
Do you #LoveSpanish? Share why for a chance to win $15,000 in scholarships from SpanishDict. Learn more!
report this ad
0 Vote

This is related to Measurement of chemicals in a barrel I need to convert to gallons but I don't know what pulg. means?

  • Posted Feb 27, 2010
  • | link
  • | flag

3 Answers

0 Vote

HI tom, welcome to the forumgrin

Pulg= pulgadas, inches

0 Vote

Looks like an abbreviation of "pulgada(s)" ("inch[es]") but I don't see how that fits with your chemicals in a barrel.

  • It's probably Pulgadas Cúbicas. - JulianChivi Feb 27, 2010 flag
  • 1 US Gallon has 231 cubic inches of volume. - MexGuy Feb 28, 2010 flag
0 Vote

ok thank you very much

Answer this Question
report this ad