"te quiero mucho cosita hermosa | SpanishDict Answers

Could someone please translate this for me? must be some slang because I do not understand

te quiero mucho cosita hermosa mala honda rene pero filo pastelero a tus pasteles masque su chicle solito no mas y deje a los tortolos jajajajajajajaj

So in English it would make more sense to translate:

I love you a lot, beautiful thing! It's bad luck, Rene, but mind your own business and leave the lovebirds alone! Hahahaha!

But this translation leaves out the beautiful poetic meaning to the phrase when read in Spanish!

Could you say:

I love you a lot beautiful thing! It's bad luck, Rene, but get busy minding your own shop, leaving the sweet things in life to the lovebirds!

Hi michel!

This is filled with a lot of misspellings, but I believe that this is a play on words discussing the niceties of love and pleasure comparing it to a pastry store with desserts. Great little romantic phraseology! The original says:

"te quiero mucho cosita hermosa mala honda rene pero filo pastelero a tus pasteles masque su chicle solito no mas y deje a los tortolos jajajajajajajaj"

I corrected the grammar mistakes to:

Te quiero mucho cosita hermosa. Mala onda, Rene, pero filo pastelero a tus pasteles masque su chiclet solito no mas. Y Deje a los tortolos. Jajajajajajaja.

And here is the translation:

I love you a lot beautiful little thing. It's bad luck, Rene, but the point of a pastry store is more about your desserts than only the gum it contains! All the pastries are left to the lovebirds! Hahahahaha!

• masque (usted) comes from the imperative of the verb mascar - Zizoun Feb 26, 2010 flag

It was almost perfect renae, just the last part is a saying.

-

-

I love you a lot beautiful thing. It's bad luck rene, but the edge of your cakes to your cakes, chew your own chewing gum just that, and leave alone the lovebirds.

-

In the last part "pero filo pastelero a tus pasteles" (is not about a shop) is a south american said that means 'mind your own business' and "masque su chicle solito no mas" chew your own chewing gum leaving other's chewing gums alone hehe

I think this guy is saying to that woman to mind in her own business and with 'leaving alone the lovebirds' probably he is telling her to not put her nose between the relationship ^^

• Thanks for taking the extra time to comment, I truly appreciate it! Every time I get a little better at perceiving correctly. - renaerules Feb 26, 2010 flag

i love you beautiful thing its bad luck rene but get busy and mind your own business and leave the lovebirds alone