1 Vote

Its Eye Mucus but is there another sophisticated name?????

  • Posted Feb 19, 2010
  • | link
  • | flag

3 Answers

2 Vote

It's "rheum", but most people won't know that word. I've always heard it called "sleep".

When someone gets up in the morning, he washes his face to get the sleep out of his eyes.

  • That is the answer I was expecting thank you a lot - Msmartinez9 Feb 19, 2010 flag
  • "sleeper(s)" is a common alternative. - samdie Feb 19, 2010 flag
0 Vote

what about sleepy-dust?

eye mucus?? = moco ocular!! LOL LOL LOL

  • I said something sophisticated, not usual n; grosse sounding - Msmartinez9 Feb 19, 2010 flag
  • I don´t think sleepy dust is gross sounding. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. - mediterrunio Feb 19, 2010 flag
0 Vote

I also found this:

bleary ['blɪərɪ] adjective (comp blearier, superl bleariest)

1 (from tears) nubloso,-a

2 (from tiredness) legañoso,-a

Answer this Question