ASK A QUESTION how do you say I'm sorry in spanish?
how do you say I'm sorry in spanish
- Lo siento (I am sorry, I feel it)
- Perdóname. (Forgive me)
- Fue sin querer (It was without intention, it was accidental, I didn't mean to do it)
- No quise hacerte daño (I didn't mean to hurt you)
- No lo hice a propósito (I didn't do it on purpose)
- Te juro que no lo volveré a hacer (I swear I'll never do it again)
- No quise ofenderte (I didn't mean to offend you)
- Quiero admitir un error (I want to admit a mistake)
- Perdóname. No sé en qué estaba pensando. (Forgive me, I don't know what I was thinking)
Que Dios Te Bendiga!!!! Buenas suerte
Lo siento. I am not sure that is an apology or an empathic statement though.
Answer this Question