1

Dont use the spanish dict translator, it might be wrong -__- I need a latino to help :D

1

I'm not latino but I would say "Sé feliz". Sé is the tu command form of Ser - to be. Maybe a latino will chime in to confirm or deny this.

• Feb 2, 2010
  • I guess we thought alike..jeje - hlsbookworm Feb 2, 2010
  • lol. I saw your first answer. :) - jeezzle Feb 2, 2010
  • haha, I had copied and pasted from somewhere else, and realized I had done the wrong one....after I posted it of course (it always has to work that way, doesn't it?) - hlsbookworm Feb 2, 2010
1

Hola jjolie y Bienvenido a SpanishDict!!

I am not a "latino", but just because I'm not I hope that you won't disbelieve my answer (and in case you were wondering, I didn't use the translator) wink

In my opinion it would be "sé feliz".

¡Espero que esto les sea útil!

0

Yo soy latino! smile actually you should say Hispanic... that is the correct definition smile The correct way is: Se feliz! if you are wishing somebody to be happy. if you are saying that somebody is already happy then you may use: es feliz

a formal way is Sea feliz for usted intead of tu....

and infinitive : ser feliz to be happy

• Feb 2, 2010
0

another way is sientase feliz! wishing somebody to feel happy for something that is temporary...

• Feb 2, 2010