Dont use the spanish dict translator, it might be wrong -__- I need a latino to help :D

I'm not latino but I would say "Sé feliz". Sé is the tu command form of Ser - to be. Maybe a latino will chime in to confirm or deny this.

• I guess we thought alike..jeje - hlsbookworm Feb 2, 2010 flag
  • lol. I saw your first answer. :) - jeezzle Feb 2, 2010 flag
  • haha, I had copied and pasted from somewhere else, and realized I had done the wrong one....after I posted it of course (it always has to work that way, doesn't it?) - hlsbookworm Feb 2, 2010 flag

Hola jjolie y Bienvenido a SpanishDict!!

I am not a "latino", but just because I'm not I hope that you won't disbelieve my answer (and in case you were wondering, I didn't use the translator) wink

In my opinion it would be "sé feliz".

¡Espero que esto les sea útil!

Yo soy latino! smile actually you should say Hispanic... that is the correct definition smile The correct way is: Se feliz! if you are wishing somebody to be happy. if you are saying that somebody is already happy then you may use: es feliz

a formal way is Sea feliz for usted intead of tu....

and infinitive : ser feliz to be happy

another way is sientase feliz! wishing somebody to feel happy for something that is temporary...