I want to Read, Write and speak Spanish | SpanishDict Answers

Hi I am from Pakistan, and want to learn Spanish language. Plz help me. but i don't know how u use this web site. Plz help me. waiting for your answer Thanks

The main way this site teaches Spanish is by free video lessons. Click here to see the first video lesson. This site is easier to use if either English or Spanish is your mother tongue.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Learning Spanish is an excellent goal. We are all here doing the same. I think you should start with the videos. Here is the link:Learn Spanish Videos

You can also continue to ask questions here in the forum.

Buena suerte (good luck!)

Nicole

• Fourteen seconds too slow...sorry Webdunce. - Nicole-B Jan 31, 2010 flag

Welcome Shahrukh76!

Here is another helpful link to learn how best to use this site:

How to navigate through SpanishDict - Useful links

I want to read, write and speak Spanish too! And that is what SpanishDict is all about. It's a way for people with the same goal...Spanish...too share advice and ask questions; to study flashcards; and have access to a Spanish dictionary, translator and teaching videos.

Welcome to the forum!